The following recipe for stir-fried beef with snow peas and shiitake mushrooms is delicious, and it only takes fifteen minutes to prepare. If you’re hungry and you want something tasty ASAP, then this recipe is a great choice. The steps recipe is really simple:
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 8 ounces of snow peas
- 4 ounces of shiitake mushrooms
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of minced ginger root (fresh)
- 1/2 tsp of cornstarch
- 1 lb of beef round steak (cut so that it is in thin strips)
- 2 tbsp of rice wine
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Pour the rice wine, soy sauce, corn starch, and brown sugar into a small bowl and mix them up.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry the garlic and the ginger for about 30 seconds.
- Add the steak to the wok or skillet and stir-fry it with the ginger and garlic for 2 minutes or until the steak is browned evenly.
- Next, add the snow peas to the wok or skillet and continue stir-frying for an additional 3 minutes.
- Now, add the mixture of rice wine, soy sauce, corn starch, and brown sugar from step 1 to the wok or skillet and bring it to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Lower the heat and let the sauce simmer until it is smooth and thick.
- Serve the dish up while it is still hot. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy this recipe?
Feel free to let us know in the comments below. Cheers!